I’m so excited because Plan B Chronicles has nominated me (and 14 other bloggers) for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you, friend! I don’t think of myself as inspiring….I only started this blog to document my infertility journey and be able to connect with others in similar situations….but I’m honored you think of me this way. Thank you so much!
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
- I am a Libra
- I have 2 cats and 2 dogs
- I’m very A.D.D. when it comes to my hobbies, constantly starting a new one before finishing one. It’s not a good thing, lol
- I grew up on a farm….with cows, pigs, chickens, horses, German Shepherds, cats, the whole 9 yards
- I met my husband while I was another man’s date at a wedding (interesting story)
- I have 2 nephews and 2 nieces
- I own my very own karaoke machine, well actually 2
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
When I started this blog I had no idea the type of relationships I would form with other women. Infertility creates such a strong bond between women because it is something you can’t truly understand unless you’ve experienced it yourself. Yes of course I have supportive friends and family, but my infertility sisters have helped me so much! My nominees include a few friends still suffering from infertility and a few who are infertility grads. Thank you all for helping me through such difficult times!
And the nominees (in no particular order) are:
- Awaiting Autumn
- A Calming Persistence
- An Airman and a Doctor
- Someday Mama
- My Cheap Version of Therapy
- Miss.Conception Coach
- Ladylove and Baby Dust
- Waiting on our Welcome
- Waiting for baby bird
- Infertile is the new black
- Adopting Charlie
- Four to Adore
- Epidemic of two pink lines
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Optional)