I had another blood draw this morning, my poor arms are starting to get all bruised up. My levels on Sunday hadn’t come down very much from the previous test, so if today’s blood draw hadn’t come down by at least 376.8 I was going to be sent back to the ER for another shot of Methotrexate….NOT GOOD.
My HCG this morning was 1,995 (517 lower than Sunday’s test), so we’re in the clear….at least for now. They’re going to closely monitor me until my HCG levels return to 0….which still could be a few weeks. I have to go back in for more bloodwork on Friday & Monday. I guess there’s still a slight chance my tube could rupture, but since my HCG is going down and is now below 2,000 I should be okay….but I’m still supposed to take it easy and rush to the ER if I have any severe pain.
In other, non-me news, my friend Awaiting Autumn had her third beta test yesterday….and the results were excellent! I pray that her little peanut is snuggling in for the long haul! Please continue to pray for my friend, she has her 4th beta test tomorrow.